Is anyone coordinating ticket purchases

Look for the San Diego Bills Backers' site (sorry, no link) - last time I looked, they were organizing everything there.

If I remember right, $75 got you a ticket to the game and catered tailgate (for the first 1,000).

I'm hoping to shift some funds here and there and be there as well. San Diego in the late fall would be a nice getaway.

Actually Joe I am giving this game a thought. My wife has cousins in San Diego and one of my best friends is a big Chargers fan, so I would love to go...I have to find out if going to this game will even be a possibility ($$)...Ill be sure to let you know if that happens and im sure something can be coordinated.

Look for the San Diego Bills Backers' site (sorry, no link) - last time I looked, they were organizing everything there.

If I remember right, $75 got you a ticket to the game and catered tailgate (for the first 1,000).

http://www.sdbbc.org/pages/474889/index.htm

304847[/snapback]

great, thanks! I sent an email to the guy.

I've been too the last 2 games the Bills played in San Diego, and I'll tell you both times were a lot of fun, even though the Bills lost both times.

The number of Bills fans at those games were huge. Not to mention San Diego is a very beautiful city in a great area.

Right now I am leaning towards going to the New Orleans game, but since both these games are far apart in the season, I might consider going to both.