e-bay desecration: 30 pieces of silver

A communion wafer , considered by Catholics to be the body and blood of Christ, which was consecrated by JPII was sold recently via ebay. The purchaser was a Cathoilc who wished to take it off the market. Are there any Catholics out there who care or will this post be twisted by the anti-Catholics?

{Edit} Sorry I cannot provide proper linky thingy's cause i dont know how. Go to "gazetteonline" or "siouxcityjournal " or "TheOmahaChannel" or simply google ebay and holy communion. I wonder if this is newsworthy.

A communion wafer , considered by Catholics to be the body and blood of Christ, which was consecrated by JPII was sold recently via ebay. The purchaser was a Cathoilc who wished to take it off the market. Are there any Catholics out there who care or will this post be twisted by the anti-Catholics?

304387[/snapback]

Oooh look: beaux is back on his one horse.

304387[/snapback]

Isn't it a sin to receive communion but not eat it?

304387[/snapback]

How do you feel about it?

(BTW: I'm still awaiting a response explaining the nature of the PM you sent me.)

304387[/snapback]

I hear it's going to be the subject of Dan Brown's next fictional non-fiction book.

304387[/snapback]

Well, you're getting sh*t because you post sh*t. Maybe if you had a link on this one it may help.

I'm a catholic, and I don't give a rat's ass.

304519[/snapback]

Does anyone other than beausox give a rat's ass?

For that matter, does anyone believe that beausox gives a rat's ass outside of hoping to provoke an "anti-Catholic" reaction that satisfies his desperate need for attention? Really, it's the only possible point to his post I can fathom...

Does anyone other than beausox give a rat's ass?

For that matter, does anyone believe that beausox gives a rat's ass outside of hoping to provoke an "anti-Catholic" reaction that satisfies his desperate need for attention?  Really, it's the only possible point to his post I can fathom...

304521[/snapback]

The joke'll be on him/her when he/she shows up in heaven, and God is an African-American Lesbian...and a Unitarian.

The joke'll be on him/her when he/she shows up in heaven, and God is an African-American Lesbian...and a Unitarian.

304525[/snapback]

Considering God is omnipotent...couldn't s/he choose to be an African-American lesbian if s/he damn well chose to?

Probably how he weeds out all the a--holes...meets them at the Pearly Gates as whoever they hate the most..."Pat Robertson, meet God...he's an Islamic abortion doctor who's published papers on evolution." If he gets a negative reaction...down into the fiery pits of hell they go.

Considering God is omnipotent...couldn't s/he choose to be an African-American lesbian if s/he damn well chose to? 

Probably how he weeds out all the a--holes...meets them at the Pearly Gates as whoever they hate the most..."Pat Robertson, meet God...he's an Islamic abortion doctor who's published papers on evolution."  If he gets a negative reaction...down into the fiery pits of hell they go.

304529[/snapback]

Well, a crap throwing monkey hanging from his tail upsidedown offering a slice of any sanity to this ever changing board is quite entertaining.

Is this Fiction? :D

Where in the world would one get such a thing and prove that it's real?

Idiots will buy anything. Look at that grilled cheese sandwich with the Madonna face.

If it's real, the shame is on the person who sold it I guess. But to some extent there's been a whole cottage industry around the Pope's sudden popularity (yeah he was popular alive but NOTHING like he is now that he's gone) so why single out one mercenary moron? How about all the media outlets who did a play-by-play on his dying and dissected his funeral preparations and are now busily doing their succession speculation.

Tune it out. Here, you can choose the "ignore user" option - the concept applies elsewhere.

Where in the world would one get such a thing and prove that it's real?

Here, you can choose the "ignore user" option - the concept applies elsewhere.

304576[/snapback]

In recent polls of other users here on the PPP. You have made the Queens list on the ignore factor. Cheers, You're one of a kind. :D