Bills fans in Erie, PA.

cDAVIS

Hey so like most of you I am sure, I stay at home to watch the games because I don't feel like getting over run by Pittsburg fans, also it's best for my psychotic self to stay inside my own home when watching Buffalo. Are there any good places to go with Buffalo fans? I think Chippers used to be a Bills bar but not anymore. Everyone I ask says no, I've lived here all 33 years of my life too.

1 minute ago, egd said:

You're welcome:

https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/upload/v1576514504/bills/adkt7pk0v49qltzbponm.pdf

[page 20]

Erie County, PA Bills Backers
The Colony Pub & Grille
2670 W. 8th St. Erie
Erie, PA 16505, USA
Chapter President: Jeffrey J. Johnson

This may be great info, but do NOT trust it without confirmation. I ran into this a few weeks ago in Asheville, NC where the “official” site was old info by at least two years. I’ll be in Sarasota, FL next weekend, and the internet’s official Bills Bar (Crusty’s) is also permanently closed. 

Verify lest you may be disappointed. 

Also, if anyone has current info regarding Sarasota, help is appreciated. We’ll be staying right downtown. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, egd said:

You're welcome:

https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/upload/v1576514504/bills/adkt7pk0v49qltzbponm.pdf

[page 20]

Erie County, PA Bills Backers
The Colony Pub & Grille
2670 W. 8th St. Erie
Erie, PA 16505, USA
Chapter President: Jeffrey J. Johnson

The chapter president is someone i work with, it is not a Bills backer bar anymore. Thanks for trying though, I cant believe we dont have anywhere to go. I dont need anywhere to go but if they go deep in playoffs and I am not able to travel I want to experience it with my brothers!!

3 hours ago, Brian814 said:

The colony is the spot. It's TRUE. Used to go there all the time before I figured out how to watch all the games at home. Kids make it too difficult to go get rowdy with Bills mafia on a Sunday afternoon!

Its nothing like it used to be. The Chapter pres doesnt even go there anymore to watch the games, its sort of dead there aside from a few stragglers 

3 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

Chippers Tavern is a hole and is up for sale. Dont go there, you'll be disappointed. The Colony was good, but I haven't been there in 8 years or so. Anywhere you go you'll find at least a few Bills fans. Good luck!

chippers wings are great!!!! colony isnt bad but is def not a bills bar. and i was looking for a 80% majority to celebrate with like im up in buffalo. might just drive to buffalo if we win a playoff game

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, cDAVIS said:

The chapter president is someone i work with, it is not a Bills backer bar anymore. Thanks for trying though, I cant believe we dont have anywhere to go. 

Just cross the border into NY state. It is a short drive from Erie.