Arizona resigns an OG

The Cardinals resign OG Jeremy Bridges to a one year contract. What does this say about LJ Shelton? Looks like he's getting further and further away from being in the mix. Who knows, if Buffalo does want him they may get him for free. Looks like it's Denny Green whose blinking first.

All the more I'm convinced that TD isn't enarmored with Shelton. If TD really wanted him, this deal would have been done a long time ago. The snag must have to be with a draft pick after all, either the swapping of 2nd rders or just getting a 2nd or 3rd rder outright. Personnally, I don't really care about Shelton, I'd rather have an extra draft pick. With a draft that has good talent in these rds, an extra pick would benefit Buffalo even more.

Question; would the Buffalo faithful rather have LJ and swapping of 2nd rders or just recieve a extra draft pick, either a 2nd or even just a 3rd rd pick?

I would rather have the pick at this point. I'm growing accustomed to the options, and am feeling better about the current front 5. If it's an extra Round 2 pick, I'm ecstatic; if it's an extra Round 3, I'm happy. Not happy if it's a trade of picks with AZ.

Buffalo would never trade TH just to swap 2nd rd picks, he's too valuable. If we can't get an extra draft pick for Henry then we'll just keep him and that would be fine with me. He provides great insurance and who knows, during the year a new suitor could pop up with a bigger need for a good RB.

The Cardinals resign OG Jeremy Bridges to a one year contract. What does this say about LJ Shelton? Looks like he's getting further and further away from being in the mix. Who knows, if Buffalo does want him they may get him for free. Looks like it's Denny Green whose blinking first.

All the more I'm convinced that TD isn't enarmored with Shelton. If TD really wanted him, this deal would have been done a long time ago. The snag must have to be with a draft pick after all, either the swapping of 2nd rders or just getting a 2nd or 3rd rder outright. Personnally, I don't really care about Shelton, I'd rather have an extra draft pick. With a draft that has good talent in these rds, an extra pick would benefit Buffalo even more.

Question; would the Buffalo faithful rather have LJ and swapping of 2nd rders or just recieve a extra draft pick, either a 2nd or even just a 3rd rd pick?

302170[/snapback]

Shelton is a proven commodity, I'd would much rather have that then a draft pick which is a complete unknown. Call me an optimist but I still think we're going to hear sometime during the draft that LJ Shelton will be a Bill and Travis Henry will be a Cardinal, I just think both sides are holding off the announcement as don't want to let other teams know what they're looking at come draft day, infact we might not even hear the anouncement until pick 44 of the draft.