Bills on Total Access Tonight

TSNBDSC

Well that was kinda interesting.  Bobby April was asked about his use of military terms, and he was VERY CAREFUL what he said.  Interesting to watch him tiptoe around the issue.

302048[/snapback]

Can you be more specific?? I do recall that he's a vet. I think any vet has a free pass for any type of military cliche used, unlike some tree hugging hippie vegan like mike martz.

Can you be more specific?? I do recall that he's a vet. I think any vet has a free pass for any type of military cliche used, unlike some tree hugging hippie vegan like mike martz.

I believe that Bobby April took some slack a while back for using terms such as "Rangers" and "Artillerymen" when describing his special teams. Some people (here and elsewhere) were trying to make something out of it.

When asked about it today, he first said he does this to honor the troops and that he knows nothing they do on the field in any way compares to what the military does for our country...then went into his spiel about using such terms. I just thought it was interesting. He didnt appear to expect the question and knew that he had to be careful answering it.