Yards after catch

familykwi

Is there a site that lists how the Bills may rank in this category.  I just watched Noah Fant, a TE albeit a fast one, score a 75 yard TD with at least 50 YAC.  When was the last time the Bills had such a play?

As much as I'm happy that Josh has improved his completion percentage and decision making (not that it is flawless, but better) his next step needs to be throwing receivers open.  Brown has had a nice year despite having to jump for balls, being unable to run down deep balls, and breaking stride to end up getting tackled soon after the catch.  If Josh could make better timing throws, Brown and I suspect the rest of our receivers would look far more impressive and by extension, our offense.

1 minute ago, familykwi said:

Is there a site that lists how the Bills may rank in this category.  I just watched Noah Fant, a TE albeit a fast one, score a 75 yard TD with at least 50 YAC.  When was the last time the Bills had such a play?

As much as I'm happy that Josh has improved his completion percentage and decision making (not that it is flawless, but better) his next step needs to be throwing receivers open.  Brown has had a nice year despite having to jump for balls, being unable to run down deep balls, and breaking stride to end up getting tackled soon after the catch.  If Josh could make better timing throws, Brown and I suspect the rest of our receivers would look far more impressive and by extension, our offense.

Uh, a few hours ago?

49 minutes ago, familykwi said:

Well just watch Denver & Noah Fart the rest of the year & you will be in your happy place !!

1 hour ago, familykwi said:

I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for, since you seem to be using the request as a "handle" to reiterate critique of Josh Allen's play vs. an actual seeking of data to inform an opinion.

But NFL NextGen Stats has YAC data.  https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/receiving#yards

Pro-football-reference.com has air yard and YAC data for individual QBs under "advanced passing stats" on each player's page.  Note it updates Weds for the prev Sun

Hope this helps