SG's NFL Preview

Foxboro Mike

Fug him. Pittsburgh doesn't have the talent that we have.  ;)

22259[/snapback]

I would vehemently disagree - as a matter of fact, I don't think they could be more SIMILAR.

Bledsoe/Maddox is a wash at this stage of their careers.

Henry/Staley - edge to Henry

OL - Edge PIT

WRs - Moulds/Reed v. Burress/Ward - Edge PIT

Eerily similar, IMO.

Witty!

22249[/snapback]

Original! By the way, I was just teasing......you at least bring up valid points most of the time though the Bledsoe crusade is getting a tad stale at times.....

Anyway, I put little to no stock in that preview...the best offense this team can have is a solid, steady pound the ball and take a shot downfield on occasion..ie, "unspectacular"..... The thing I like about Mularky/Clements is that they have in the past been able to adapt their scheme/gameplan to the talent available.....and there wasn't much on the offensive side in Pitt the past year or two....

I would vehemently disagree - as a matter of fact, I don't think they could be more SIMILAR.

OL - Edge PIT

Eerily similar, IMO.

22267[/snapback]

thanks for your input, now turn around and grab my quarter pounder with extra pickles

Now, I was just giving you props and you had to post this.....

****One bad year does not make a 4 time pro-bowler an Allstate Agent (what Maddox was and coincidently what I am)....Drew has lost a little, given, but Maddox=Bledsoe on fantasy island.

****True, but it's a HUGE edge....and we have a guy in McGahee getting back to form which adds another dimension

OL - Edge PIT

****True, though lets see how just how big that gap is this year as our line gels....

True

****Maybe...of course a healthy molds and killing Gilbride's chuck and duck offense may change things....

Eerily similar, IMO.

22267[/snapback]

**** At least we can all hate Miami!!!!!

Original! By the way, I was just teasing......you at least bring up valid points most of the time though the Bledsoe crusade is getting a tad stale at times.....

Anyway, I put little to no stock in that preview...the best offense this team can have is a solid, steady pound the ball and take a shot downfield on occasion..ie, "unspectacular"..... The thing I like about Mularky/Clements is that they have in the past been able to adapt their scheme/gameplan to the talent available.....and there wasn't much on the offensive side in Pitt the past year or two....

22288[/snapback]

I haven't made a derogatory mention of the Cere... err, Drew in several weeks, although my self imposed ban of any criticism is up as soon as the first game is over. ;)

I haven't made a derogatory mention of the Cere... err, Drew in several weeks, although my self imposed ban of any criticism is up as soon as the first game is over.  ;)

22325[/snapback]

Lets make a friendly wager for the season if you're up for it......I am thinking that the Bills Offense, led by Bledsoe, is going to be good this year.....want to go by record, offensive rank or whatever?.....nothing crazy, something to make it interesting....up for it?