Satellite view of the Ralph

Campy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting view of Washington DC area.  The white house and other key  buildings, all have the roofs "painted over"  I guess we aren't allowed to look at whats on the roof of the white house.

299773[/snapback]

they did the same for ft. bragg. While searching for my house (not listed, right outside of the fayetteville detailed view by about 3 miles) i scrolled north and saw just pixelated land.

edit: i did a d.c. search and saw the drawn on roofs of the white house, exec. bldg, and old exec. bldg. Crazy. Also, if you scroll to your left and look at the capitol bldg, it's pixelated like bragg. You guys should try the keyhole software. They have a 7 day evaluation period. I was able to scroll down on the ralph to a 20yd x 20 yd area... Like, from the 40 to the 40. The detail was increadible. Also, it was so obvious about the painted roofs of the buildings with that zoom level. The spy museum in DC, where i was for easter, uses keyhole too. It's quite interesting.

One of my better friends lives in one of those houses, but doesn't do parking. He says the guys that do parking make enough to pay their mortgages. I'm not sure if that's year round, or just during the season.

My buddy doesn't do it because of what he called the "bathroom regulation." If you do parking there, you either have to let people in to use your bathroom, or you need to put up a porta-potty. That and it screws your yard all to hell.

-Jeff

PM me with your friends phone # or let me know where they live. I would like to know more about the "Bathroom Regulation"

This picture looks to me like it is from like pre-2002. I can see the place I work at which was built in the Summer/Fall of 2002; and it hasn't been built yet.

Another thing is that I scrolled up to the corners where Orchard Park Road/Southwestern/Lake meet a.k.a. the "Five Corners". The new Wendy's/Tim Hortons isn't there and the condos behind there aren't built yet either.