OT- Lock of the Week

soljc

Falcons -3.5 over the lowly 49ers.  The Niners are already talking about Dorsey taking over the QB spot (Rattay has battled injuries most of preseason), they start 2 totally new WRs in the offense, they lost all 4 preseason games, including giving up 31 points to the Chargers (who sat LT), and they just reshuffled their defensive line 5 days before the game.  After the Chargers game, LB Peterson (who just signed the 1-year franchise offer) said it best: "It doesn't look good."

FWIW, I also like:

Bills -3

Titans -3.5

Iggles -9.5

Chefs +3

22230[/snapback]

Rico- I will take your colts bet. Now please send me the 10% because of the push! :doh:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

PEOPLE!!! PEOPLE!!! You are missing out on THE LOCK of the season!!!

I BRING TO YOU THE NFL 'LOCK OF THE YEAR':

BALTIMORE -3

CLEVELAND

This game SCREAMS BALTIMORE BIG!!!

I have put down the ca$h on this game. I suggest you do the same, through a totally legal, off-coast gambling establishment of course!! ;-)

So far I took Titans -3.5(W), Syracuse -16.5 over UB(W), I now have Buffalo(-3), and Chiefs straight up over Denver +135. I really like both of these bets including the Buffalo bet. Every part of me believes Buffalo will dominate this game on both sides of the ball. After seeing Denver play us in preseason, I REALLY like the Chiefs high powered offense to take over the game.