Speaking of Ron Mexico

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to live in Pa. I'm not sure what route it's on, but there were exit signs for Virginville, Intercourse, and Kuhnsville within miles of each other.

298799[/snapback]

78 most likely.

You'd think the Amish are pious and all, but I really think they're lechers.

sorry. out here in Phx. not sure of the call letters. maybe 101.5 the Zone?

298840[/snapback]

I think I've heard of it, but then again, there's a ton of stations using "the zone" nowadays. I probably did listen to it while I was there last year, I'm sure.

Maurice Beers

298800[/snapback]

Daninator, awesome avatar. I have that logo tattooed on my right arm. That was the ultimate in high powered Southern Rock, Zakk Style.

Love that album.

(in case anyone's wondering, I'm not a redneck. I get tattoos based on life experiences and where i've been. I was heavily into Pride & Glory when I lived in Texas....just seemed like the appropriate symbol, being as I saw them play there and the music on that album hit home with me and things going on in my life...that's all)

Daninator, awesome avatar. I have that logo tattooed on my right arm. That was the ultimate in high powered Southern Rock, Zakk Style.

Love that album.

(in case anyone's wondering, I'm not a redneck. I get tattoos based on life experiences and where i've been. I was heavily into Pride & Glory when I lived in Texas....just seemed like the appropriate symbol, being as I saw them play there and the music on that album hit home with me and things going on in my life...that's all)

298852[/snapback]

Sure. Just do us a favor and be careful polishing the 12-gague. No Budweiser while cleaning the shotgun. Promise?

:)

I think I've heard of it, but then again, there's a ton of stations using "the zone" nowadays.  I probably did listen to it while I was there last year, I'm sure.

298842[/snapback]

i remember you saying you were visiting. Your picture is still hanging in the post office and at many convenience stores. something about checks?

i remember you saying you were visiting. Your picture is still hanging in the post office and at many convenience stores. something about checks?

298856[/snapback]

Nah. I only use cash taken from one of my heists......errr, I mean, I don't use checks.

I used to live in Pa. I'm not sure what route it's on, but there were exit signs for Virginville, Intercourse, and Kuhnsville within miles of each other.

298799[/snapback]

I think it is Rt. 30 near Lancaster. I remember taking the Intercourse exit when I was visiting one of our vendors near Bird In Hand, PA.

Tyrone Shoelaces

Jim Bag

Rick O'Shae

Jim Shortz

Harry Knutz (or Harry Bahls)

Willie Banger

Ty Herrup

(we used to use those in catholic school when we signed out books from the school library)

Tyrone Shoelaces

Jim Bag

Rick O'Shae

Jim Shortz

Harry Knutz (or Harry Bahls)

Willie Banger

Ty Herrup

(we used to use those in catholic school when we signed out books from the school library)

298918[/snapback]

You forgot the ever popular I.P. Frehley

When I was in school, the professor would pass around a sign in sheet and I would always sign my name in and also sign in my alias, Dr. Tony Quincy Mendez Jr. and by the end of the semester, the professor would be so pissed off that this person was signed in everyday, he would spend 10 mins of class time asking this person to identify themselves. I think its still a running joke at that school.

I keep hearing the same thing over and over and over in my dreams.  "We're sorry, the number you have reached is no longer in service, please check the number and try again...try again...try again...try again..."

In the morning when I wake up my pillow is strangely damp. :)

298749[/snapback]

Well perhaps Mr. Jackson will call you after he settles his legal troubles