Rugby World Cup 2019

Bad Things

On 10/16/2019 at 6:07 PM, row_33 said:

did Japan allow all the boisterous fans into the country to drink and do their thing?

best of luck to All Blacks

7 games to enjoy still

Rugby fans are well known for getting along with each other - despite the drinking - and are frequently seen mixing together.

The All Blacks needed no luck today, they simply obliterated Ireland. Hopefully they have peaked too soon, as England now play them in the semi final next week.

Should be a terrific game - although not necessarily high scoring. Likely to be very hard fought. While by no means certain, the tournament winner will very probably come from that game.

Tomorrow's games should be entertaining. France still have the ability to be a handful to anyone, or a nightmare to themselves. Japan have shown some impressive handling skills throughout, but will need them to be on full display to get past South Africa - even with rabid home support.

I expect the second semi-final to be between Wales and South Africa.

I wasn't able to watch last nights match, (No TV here on Aitutaki) but read the bylines.  Sounds like it was a really strong effort by the mighty ABs.

Really looking forward to them wiping that constant smirk off of that rat-faced Eddie Jones. (England's coach.)

I just can't stand that guy.

Go New Zealand!

6 hours ago, Bad Things said:

I wasn't able to watch last nights match, (No TV here on Aitutaki) but read the bylines.  Sounds like it was a really strong effort by the mighty ABs.

Really looking forward to them wiping that constant smirk off of that rat-faced Eddie Jones. (England's coach.)

I just can't stand that guy.

Go New Zealand!

wipeout from the first minute, England wiped out Australia in the last 20 of a close match to that point

Wow. Some performance against New Zealand! If anything the score was closer than it should have been, and it is rare that you can say that with New Zealand on the losing side.

It was always going to take a good team playing incredibly well to beat the All Blacks and England delivered.

Time to cheer on Wales (for the sake of Northern Hemisphere solidarity...)

Swing low, sweet chariot...

• Thank you (+1) 1