NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 3, 2019 - Cincinnati @ Buffalo - Announcers - Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

21 hours ago, eball said:

I can't believe they didn't give Baltimore/KC to Nantz/Romo.

This year is really freaking confusing to me as far as the late games go.

Looks like Nantz/Romo on New Orleans at Seattle  and is the national 4:25  game on CBS????Now the national late game week 1 was Cowboys/Giants  then I guess Fox had another national game with Saints /Rams so i guess it does not flip flop per week anymore?

Anyways, looks like data will be getting a workout after the game on Sunday in the lot, i am way nore interested inTexans/Chargers then two NFC teams...so no OTA for us in the lot!

I mean cmon CBS in Buffalo..you really think we want an NFC matchup instead of two teams we will be fighting for the wildcard? Especially one now playing with a backup QB?

Edited by plenzmd1

Here in Binghamton, it's always a crapshoot if we get the Bills. I am shocked WBNG is going with Buffalo/Cincy this week over Jets/NE because I know how much networks love to put Brady on the air regardless of how bad the Jets are and this being partially Jets territory too. Not complaining though!!