new Transformers movie

I've been excited about this movie being made since they made the first announcement, about 4 or 5 months ago.

Interesting that they targeted the week before Thanksgiving to release it, you'd think this would be a summer film. Oh well, I'll be there anyway.

I've got all the Transformers on DVD, even Beast Wars, which is an awesome show too. Check it out if you have not seen it.

I always liked Soundwave and his cassettes they were awesome, and Megatron is definitely one of the greatest villains of all time.

I don't have the 1986 Transformers movie on dvd yet, but I would like to get it somehow. That is a good movie, animation in it is superb.

If you movie buffs out there did'nt know, Transformers the Movie was Orson Welles' last movie credit as an actor.

Can't wait until Novemeber 2006!!!

Fezmid Posted Yesterday, 09:57 PM

QUOTE(MarkVaderr50 @ Apr 6 2005, 07:08 PM)

I don't have the 1986 Transformers movie on dvd yet, but I would like to get it somehow.

May I recommend Amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...&s=dvd&n=507846

CW

Thank you for the link fezmid, but i think i will hold off on buying it. I have a feeling with this new movie coming out that they may make a special edition of the 1986 movie.

One more thing about the movie they are planning to make. While i like Kurtzman & Orci as the writing team, the idea of Michael Bay being the director, makes me nervous. The man who brought us Bad Boys, Bad Boys 2, The Rock, Armageddon, & Pearl Harbor, just does not inspire a lot of confidence. If he becomes director of this movie we are guaranteed of one thing........the movie will be loud.

Bay does have The Island coming out in July, and it does look good. I was hoping though, that Dreamworks would have picked Robert Zemeckis to direct. It's not too late though. At least i hope it is not.