Josh Allen Fantasy Value

I’ll take a 3 buck (auction minimum) flyer on Foster and Brown, maybe Allen. Not worth drafting Bills outside of the last 2-3 rounds in a standard draft. I’d probably pay up to 6 bucks for Brown if pressed. Beasley might get solid production, but not enough to justify ownership in my 12-team half PPR with 1 flex. 

Should be be a good year to pick up backs like Lindsay, Connor, and Williams in the 20s/30s instead of spending 40+ on Saquon, Zeke; Gurley etc. 

Edited by ny33

I'm almost always the last person to take a QB in my leagues - often I'm taking my first string QB after someone has taken their 2nd and it's worked out very well on average. If I remember correctly I think you have to go back over 10 years to find a QB who lead the league in point sin back to back seasons and just about every year someone comes out of nowhere to be in the top 5. Given a 12 team league, you will have a more than serviceable option like Stafford/Rivers/Roethlisberger as the last QB taken. And then you can grab a guy like Allen or Fitzpatrick (who seems to always be good for a couple 40+ point games a season in the final round or two) I played Allen with some success down the stretch last year and even had McCown for his sick run a couple years back, as well as Watson his rookie year.

High floor QBs are easy to get and getting the best of the year is almost always luck.