Prime Time Sanders...

will be a distraction to a great defense, that does NOT need him. players rally around ray lewis, now they are supposed to listen to this 'mouth.'

deon retired due to mostly injuy problems. he gets knicked up very easily - as his offeseason training is non-existant.

the only reason he is back in the league is because mike nolan the ravens DE coor coached deon before and cut the guy a personal deal. deon will coach soon after this...

I hope he makes it to our game so someone on the Bills can put his sorry ass out of commission. He just simply craves attention and this is the new way to do it. It's pretty funny that he asked for outrageous money and the network said no way, now all of a sudden he "feels the passion" again? Give me a freaking break. Hey Sanders.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: .... I love that smilie... ;)

God I hate that guy.  What a loudmouth jerk.  I hope (as I always have) that someone folds his knees the wrong way when he's dancing around on the field.  Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Jackass!

21919[/snapback]

I remember Terry Bradshaw do some halftime highlights once where Deon intercepted a pass for a TD and on about the 30 yard line he starts highstepping and showing off. Bradsahw says, "I'd love to see the guy pull a hamstring doing that."

I had a newfound respect for Bradshaw after that.

Guest Tim McCarver
I hope he makes it to our game so someone on the Bills can put his sorry ass out of commission. He just simply craves attention and this is the new way to do it. It's pretty funny that he asked for outrageous money and the network said no way, now all of a sudden he "feels the passion" again? Give me a freaking break. Hey Sanders.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:    .... I love that smilie... ;)

21966[/snapback]

I totally agree....wait till I see that punk again, Im gonan shove iice cubes right down his big mouth!!!!!!!

will be a distraction to a great defense, that does NOT need him. players rally around ray lewis, now they are supposed to listen to this 'mouth.'

deon retired due to mostly injuy problems.  he gets knicked up very easily - as his offeseason training is non-existant. 

the only reason he is back in the league is because mike nolan the ravens DE coor coached deon before and cut the guy a personal deal.  deon will coach soon after this...

21900[/snapback]

I, for one, am thrilled he's back. I watch the Bills every week, so I'll only have to see his self-aggrandizing schtick once this year (@ Baltimore). No more invading my pregame, Slime Time. Thank yooooooooooooooou! ;)

i love how he says God told me to play again, God will give me the quickness, speed, knowledge, etc...

did you see that??? Listen, if God is taking time out to talk to Deion about football... we are all in trouble. let me say it again for the cheap seats...."GOD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT FOOTBALL!!"

i love how he says God told me to play again, God will give me the quickness, speed, knowledge, etc...

did you see that???  Listen, if God is taking time out to talk to Deion about football... we are all in trouble.  let me say it again for the cheap seats...."GOD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT FOOTBALL!!"

22052[/snapback]

What if we all pray for a lightning bolt to smote him, or for a career-ender? Do all our prayers cancel out his run of luck?

At the very least someone could permanently break his mouth. Watching him play would be much easier after that.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Deion