Time Magazine 5 shows that you should watch

This week Time had an article on the five shows that you should be watching:

The Shield  FX

Lost  ABC

House Fox

Veronica Mars UPN

Battlestar Galactica  SCIFI network

All are grrrrrrreat shows and Veronica Mars is one of the best, I cannot believe this show is so low in the ratings.

291914[/snapback]

Good advice.

I know... :doh:

It's too bad that nobody has the patience for storytelling anymore *sigh*

CW

292077[/snapback]

As far as reality shows go, the Contender is worth watching, IMO. Unlike other reality shows, these folks are actually trying to get something they have dreamed about their whole life. It makes boxing compelling.

I agree with you on the storytelling problem. I think networks are too quick to yank good shows before they build an audience.

I havent watched SCIFI since they canceled Farscape and I order everyone here to stop watching TV until they bring it back!

Guys, we have the power! If everyone stops watching TV they will bring it back. THEY WILL! THEY WILL! AND I DONT MEAN SOME STUPID MINISERIES!

I swear-- if I catch even one of you watching TV before they bring back Farscape I will put a frowny-face icon next to this post:

:doh:

There, okay, you drove me to it.

I havent watched SCIFI since they canceled Farscape and I order everyone here to stop watching TV until they bring it back!

Guys, we have the power! If everyone stops watching TV they will bring it back. THEY WILL! THEY WILL! AND I DONT MEAN SOME STUPID MINISERIES!

I swear-- if I catch even one of you watching TV before they bring back Farscape I will put a frowny-face icon next to this post:

:doh:

There, okay, you drove me to it.

292596[/snapback]

Not planning on watching any Bills games this coming year...?

CW

When did Battlestar Gallactica start?  Is it really worth watching?  I saw something the other day about a movie or series (not sure which) called Revelation (NBC?) I think.  Anyone going to watch it.

291931[/snapback]

BSG is pretty damn cool show. It is so much better and different then the cheesy 70's version.

You can rent the mini-series (from last year) and then tune into SCI-FI for the series which started this year.

I strongly recommend watching it however if you do not watch it from the begginning its easy to be lost.

This week Time had an article on the five shows that you should be watching:

The Shield  FX

Lost  ABC

House Fox

Veronica Mars UPN

Battlestar Galactica  SCIFI network

All are great shows and Veronica Mars is one of the best, I cannot believe this show is so low in the ratings.

291914[/snapback]

My two cents. My top five on TV, in order

Lost , Deadwood (tie for first)

Scrubs

PTI

SVU.

That is my top five, with Bikini Destinations being must see for me, not neccasarily my better half :doh: