TJ Lang released

1 hour ago, ctk232 said:

I know everyone is up on Humphries and T Williams, but I'm of the minority that doesn't see the upside for either, especially for what they would cost. I'm also in the now minority thinking Funchess would be one of the only FA WRs remotely worth what he likely could be had for (to clarify, Funchess still has a price tag for me that I wouldn't go over per his recent season - right around the 5-6 mil mark, which I know is too high for many on here). Cobb, Garcon, Moncrief and the like may end up commanding too much for their worth, and Funchess might fall in that fold as well. The argument for any of them being the veteran presence in an otherwise young corps (don't dislike the guy, but I don't personally think Deonte Thompson is that current veteran role guy to have).

But I'm still for taking a chance on Funchess to help round out the corps and compete for options in an otherwise meh WR FA pool overall. Given our cap cushion though, we're likely more comfortable making higher offers regardless so much of this opinion will likely end up a moot point. ?‍♂️

I like Moncreif the best out of these guys . He has a nice skill set . He has good deep speed averages around 12.7 yds per catch for his career can high point the ball pretty well and is still young.  

35 minutes ago, BillsFan1988 said:

I like Moncreif the best out of these guys . He has a nice skill set . He has good deep speed averages around 12.7 yds per catch for his career can high point the ball pretty well and is still young.  

TBH i wouldn't hate us signing Moncrief as a player and certainly agree with the upside e v a l you have there. Just feel like the money, or at least part of what we'd end up paying for him, would be better spent on the FA OL market front, especially with WR depth in the draft.

1 hour ago, ctk232 said:

TBH i wouldn't hate us signing Moncrief as a player and certainly agree with the upside e v a l you have there. Just feel like the money, or at least part of what we'd end up paying for him, would be better spent on the FA OL market front, especially with WR depth in the draft.

I agree I want 2 or 3 olineman from free agency first and foremost . That opens up the draft to get us some skill position guys.