Same old Drew... same sorry tune!

I read an interesting article on Bills report earlier this morning that made me feel like a real dope for ever having one ounce of empathy for this clown! He went on and on about how every problem he has faced while in Buffalo was everyone else's fault except his own. At one point (I'm not making this up, you can read it for yourself) he had the unmitagated gall to blame the wide receivers for his ineptness! I guess Moulds, Price and Evans are a bunch of second rate slumps, huh Drew! I started to think back on his last days in N.E. when he took out the full page ad in the paper to thank the fans blah! blah! and then bashed the organization openly on NFL Countdown, Well I guess we're next fellow Bills fans, so be prepared to have to listen to some lame ass interview on Fox NFL Sunday next season with Terry Bradshaw having to provide DB with tissues listening to how he wasn't given every oppurtunity to succeed but that he's excited about his oppurtunity now in Dallas and how he plans to bring them a super bowl victory! I am going on record right now in saying that this season is significant in that we will be righting 2 wrongs at once in that...

1) Getting even with Parcells for beating us in the Bills-Giants SB by having the guy we sent to him being his downfall in his return to coaching, and ultimately leading to his FIRING not retiring.

2) Getting even with Dallas by being indirectly credited with sending them a washed up never-was and in return having them give us a pick in the draft that sent us the "BIG CAT" that will send both teams in very different directions for years to come. :lol:

I understand the reaction but many aging players have done the same thing when moving on to a new team. It's just misdirected pride and it's hardly a reason to get angry . I hold no ill will towards DB and he's moved on.

Thick skin and look towards the future.

I was let go from my first ever coaching job about a dozen plus years ago, new head coach came in kept two guys threw the rest of us out. For a long time I bitched about how I was wronged, that this guy knew nothing.......That very year he he won a District Championship with his new staff. He is still an ass though :doh:

I was let go from my first ever coaching job about a dozen plus years ago, new head coach came in kept two guys threw the rest of us out.  For a long time I bitched about how I was wronged, that this guy knew nothing.......That very year he he won a District Championship with his new staff.  He is still an ass though :lol:

290741[/snapback]

Yeah, but he's a winner. :doh:

CW

I understand the reaction but many aging players have done the same thing when moving on to a new team. It's just misdirected pride and it's hardly a reason to get angry . I hold no ill will towards DB and he's moved on.

Thick skin and look towards the future.

290642[/snapback]

Right on. The only reason this is relevant is if the only place you can look is in the rear view mirror.

It's time to hit the ball that's in front of us.