What's your 2019 projected offensive line

RPbillsfan

Just now, RPbillsfan said:

Well there is three pages of response so I guess it drew interest, so what reason will you use to close this topic just because you don't like me.

You’re giving me one. Did you read the comment I quoted? Does any of it sink in?

I'm being rhetorical, of course..

3 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

I think Beane will absolutely pay a top dollar for either Paradis or Morse. If they refuse to sign, he will draft a Center early, 2nd or 3rd rd. We saw what happened last year. Its imperative to steady our line play, specifically at C. 

Something to keep in mind also is that while Beane says he will be judicious with our cap, there IS a minimum that we MUST spend. I can't think of a better spot to spend that than on a veteran center

Oh I agree with most of what you're saying.

But you're saying what he should do, my post relates to what I think he'll do.

I mean, damn...the guy lost his 3 best Olinemen and waited until the bottom of the 5th to draft one? 

Who tells asks his only PB OL, on the last year of a very reasonable deal, to take a pay cut?

Who the hell trades his LT ?

I really believe he honestly thought he could "get by" with the low rent free agents he brought in...plus Mills and Ducasse.

He wasn't forced to have the lowest paid OL in the NFL.  People can talk about "cap hell" all they want, but he found the $8 million for a part time DE and another $8 million for KB?

It just...wasn't a priority with him. Some are like that.

Has he learned from this? 

IDK, we'll see soon enough. As I said, I really hope I'm wrong.

But I'll believe it when I see it?

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

You’re giving me one. Did you read the comment I quoted? Does any of it sink in?

I'm being rhetorical, of course..

The post drew interest and comments isn't that enough.  I thought the point of this board was to post topics that draw interest.  It's the off-season, free agency is right around the corner, the draft to soon follow.  It's logical to post topics relating to roster additions until the free agency window opens.

Obviously you don't agree.  So take my posts like television programming, if you don't like it, don't watch it, or in this case, don't read it.

How does that sound to you.

• Awesome! (+1) 2