My baby went off to Kindergarten today

Thailog80

It's been my little girl (Avery) and I together at home for four years now. Today the big bad mean school system took her away for six hours a day. Talk about daddy's heart breaking....I miss her terribly already. But we're coming to Buffalo on Saturday..........WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

21644[/snapback]

You are going to start the best part. My babies baby started college Saturday(grandson)Time goes by fast and now its running out. :doh:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 'baby' went off to 1st year of high school! :o  :doh:

22894[/snapback]

Mine too! I actually said "my baby boy is going to high school" as I kissed him on the cheek on his way out the door this morning. "Can you make me some coffee in the morning from now on?" was his response!

On a side note, do any of youse ever dream at night of your kids when they were younger? Every now and then I dream about my son and he's only a baby or he's 5 or 10 years old, when in reality he's 14. Although I do enjoy watching him grow, I know I sure do miss when he was that little, so treasure every minute peeps!

I got through day one....onto day two.

I also wouldn't trade being a daddy for anything.

22867[/snapback]

You didn't wear your hat to the school, did you? :doh:

Crap...you guys are killin' me with these stories. I'll let you know what I think come Christmas...that's when there'll be a new sheriff in town. Well, in my household, anyway.