Rex Ryan and Charles Clay

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Okay, fair enough.  He was 3rd by like 20 yards.  My point is that, on a team with an inept QB and an inept coaching staff (his first two years), what more did we expect Clay to do?

My point is that contra Rex, he actually did have a knee problem when we signed him. His best years were with Miami, even though he was OK for the Bills.

Edited by dave mcbride

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Always great to talk about hindsight from a fool, and liar himself.  Who cares what he reported on ESPN.  He always states self serving remarks to make himself look better as both HC ended up in flames.

I agree though that Clay hasn’t worked out and we paid for it like so many others under Whaley.

I'm probably wrong as usual, but I think OBD floated the tender, fully expecting Fins to match and eat up cap space....BUT...it back fired.......so we got Charles for a hefty sum and suspect knee.....at least he tried to make it work.....him and Trainwrecks in the same thread is an insult and travesty......he was as big a fraud as his old man.....his claim to fame was stint with Ravens....Blowhard Buddy's was the Bears 46....after that, peddled snake oil and fertilizer......and Buffet Boy Rob rode the family name.....

7 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

'[Gilmore] He also attributed the team’s sustained success to a dedication to hard work. “I feel like there are no shortcuts,” Gilmore said. “It’s a grind every day. Nobody knows how hard we work.

To be a cheater takes true effort; help from the spy does not hurt.