Tyree Jackson seeking transfer from UB

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Ittakestime said:

Not sure if you even follow UB football with this response. 

Jackson stopped running because of his knee injury last year.  He didn't like running and only did it when necessary, that's why there was none to very little designed runs. Towards the end of year he became more confident in knee and that's where u did see more runs. 

Vantrease got the reps because Myers plan was to redshirt. 

I haven’t missed a UB game in 20 years had seasons since day 1.. do you?

and EVERYBODY props up Jackson’s dual threat abilities, even this year and he hardly ran... he was always a better runner than thrower, I understand he Got hurt ... Drew Anderson outplayed him last year

Myers can still Redshirt because I don’t believe he saw enough action... so he can be a RS Freshmen this coming year 

Leipold and staff still talk very highly of Vantrease.. maybe they are trying to motivate him ... I want the best QB starting I am not discounting Vantrease like you

do you even watch UB you’re a joke 

I was there when Hardly anybody was at the games.

I was the first person on TBD to make a thread about Anthony Johnson last year because I knew he would be a future star. Before anybody hopped on his train I was calling him a NFL player and had to make a thread when he started balling to give credit

Edited by Buffalo716

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.