Welcome back to me.

Thank you friend, it is nice to be back...I guess.

But like I said, it is nice to be back, and I look forward to communicating with old friends.

287866[/snapback]

Uh welcome back. Who are you?

Are you another in a neverending series of *tee-hee* "freedom" loving wingers that pervade this hysterical board?

I've e-mailed this board to a couple friends and they nearly doubled over in gales of laughter. I'm glad someone e-mailed this site to me because I never would have found it otherwise.

Uh welcome back.  Who are you?

Are you another in a neverending series of  *tee-hee* "freedom" loving  wingers that pervade this hysterical board?

I've e-mailed this board to a couple friends and they nearly doubled over in gales of laughter. I'm glad someone e-mailed this site to me because I never would have found it otherwise.

287873[/snapback]

Welcome idealism. I'm realism. Have we met?

Thank you to all who have welcomed me back.

Regardless of weather your salutations are sincere or not, it is good to be back.

I would also like to say that the circumstances surrounding my absence where brought on by me, and I hold no grudge against any moderator on this board. They do a good job, and they try to keep things clean. To that end I say Bravo! Keep up the good work.

Now on with the banter. :angry:

Are you another in a neverending series of  *tee-hee* "freedom" loving  wingers that pervade this hysterical board?

287873[/snapback]

A little self-absorbed are we?

Get a grip, the world doesn't revolve around you.

287873[/snapback]

Oooooh, my turn! *SPLAT*

287873[/snapback]

Good grief, the well of bitterness runs deep with you, doesn't it?

Tell us about the 'gales of laughter' on election night. Nothing funnier than watching arrogant lefties being forced to deal with reality and then running to hide behind mommy's skirt with the "it's ok, they're all stupid!" whining.

Wow, can't believe some of the rat poop that is being thrown my way just for saying hello to everyone. I guess that since I have been gone, the board has been infested with blithering idiots.

In any case, hello again to all my fellow TBD posters (even the idiots who don't even know me). 0:)

Wow,  can't believe some of the rat poop that is being thrown my way just for saying hello to everyone. I guess that since I have been gone, the board has been infested with blithering idiots.

In any case, hello again to all my fellow TBD posters (even the idiots who don't even know me). :D

288442[/snapback]

Who are you? Oh and some of us do know you. 0:)

Wow,  can't believe some of the rat poop that is being thrown my way just for saying hello to everyone. I guess that since I have been gone, the board has been infested with blithering idiots.

In any case, hello again to all my fellow TBD posters (even the idiots who don't even know me). <_<

288442[/snapback]

Are you still enjoying the sunrises?