Robert Foster over Thielen? Lunacy or genius?

Pete

If it is PPR I'm starting Thielen. He's not the big play threat, but he may catch 10 passes for 80 yards and a TD possibly. Foster likely lined up against Gilmore with Safety help from McCourtey looks to be a tougher matchup imo. 

Who would have thunk that Gilmore would be assigned Foster as our #1 WR.

Stranger things have happened in FF this year. My best Fantasy Team lost last week when Saquon Barkley, Antonio Brown, Mahomes, Chubb and Lindsay all underperformed.  Starting Josh over Mahomes, Tarik Cohen over Barkley and Foster over Antonio Brown would have got me into the championship. So go with your gut, its all a crapshoot sometime.  My other team in the consolation game lost because I had Derrick Henry on the bench after he did nothing up to his 47 pt massacre 2 weeks ago. 

All in all--  5 FF Teams. 2 playing for championship and 3 in the consolation game. I wanted all 5 in the final and it could have happened if I picked a few underdogs over the old studs.

12 hours ago, H2o said:

If it is PPR I'm starting Thielen. He's not the big play threat, but he may catch 10 passes for 80 yards and a TD possibly. Foster likely lined up against Gilmore with Safety help from McCourtey looks to be a tougher matchup imo. 

I just saw PFF graded Gilmore #1 CB overall.  Would you start Mark Ingram(Pitt), Sony Michel(Mighty Bills), or Spencer Ware(Sea) over Thielen?  If so, which one?

40 minutes ago, Pete said:

I just saw PFF graded Gilmore #1 CB overall.  Would you start Mark Ingram(Pitt), Sony Michel(Mighty Bills), or Spencer Ware(Sea) over Thielen?  If so, which one?

Nope. I'd roll with Thielen.