Not Again - Amber alert in Iowa

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another hysterically ironic post considering you have yet to express an opinion on anything other than your distain for "wingers".

Maybe you should post again about how you don’t know what “RCow” means.  0:)

288113[/snapback]

I wouldn't worry about the good Bishop. Someone didn't like what he was saying (most likely Durwood since the Bishop seemed to have his number) and pulled the plug, though I don't recall him using profanity the brief time he was on here.

He was probably making too much sense for the radical right fringe to take.

Can you believe they pulled the Bishop's plug?

ON EASTER YET!

I wouldn't worry about the good Bishop. Someone didn't like what he was saying (most likely Durwood since the Bishop seemed to have his number) and pulled the plug, though I don't recall him using profanity the brief time he was on here.

ON EASTER YET!

288134[/snapback]

WOW....RichO and Buf65 back on the same weekend! It's like all the kids are coming home for Easter break and catching up with the old friends. Have you just been lurking, waiting for a savior like Bishop Head Case to rally the troops a la Howard Dean? 0:)

Anyway, he didn't make 'too much sense' on anything except attempting to insult people (and he wasn't that good at it either). At least most of the others here have an opinion about something other than their hatred for the opposition. BHC was obviously another in a long tradition of short term trolls on this board.

WOW....RichO and Buf65 back on the same weekend!  It's like all the kids are coming home for Easter break and catching up with the old friends.  Have you just been lurking, waiting for a savior like Bishop Head Case to rally the troops a la Howard Dean?  0:)

Anyway, he didn't make 'too much sense' on anything except attempting to insult people (and he wasn't that good at it either).  At least most of the others here have an opinion about something other than their hatred for the opposition.  BHC was obviously another in a long tradition of short term trolls on this board.

288146[/snapback]

Who do you think told the Bishop about this board to begin with? We're practically neighbors and have season tix together.

Anyways I hadn't been on here for awhile. I think I was suspended but by that time it didn't really matter since my father was stuck down at the Cleveland Clinic going through a quad by-pass and my mom got into a serious accident while visiting him.

Anyway I told the Good Bishop about this board (and I expressly told him not to use any monicker that might seem offensive religiously) he checked it out and said "awright"! "This is like shooting fish

in a barrel".

Obviously he did too good a job of shooting the fish cuz I get this e-mail today telling me he can't log back on to this site. I asked him what reasons they gave and he said "none".

Maybe he was arguing too well about government intervention in a private family issue.

I dunno, this whole Schiavo thing is ridiculous anyways.

And don't worry about me spending anymore appreciable time here. I'm done.

Who do you think told the Bishop about this board to begin with? We're practically neighbors and have season tix together.

288151[/snapback]

No surprise there!

Anyways I hadn't been on here for awhile. I think I was suspended but by that time it didn't really matter since my father was stuck down at the Cleveland Clinic going through a quad by-pass and my mom got into a serious accident while visiting him.

288151[/snapback]

I'm sorry to hear about your parents. I hope they are doing better.

Anyway I told the Good Bishop about this board (and I expressly told him not to use any monicker that might seem offensive religiously) he checked it out and said "awright"! "This is like shooting fish

in a barrel".

Obviously he did too good a job of shooting the fish cuz I get this e-mail today telling me he can't log back on to this site. I asked him what reasons they gave and he said "none".

Maybe he was arguing too well about government intervention in a private family issue.

288151[/snapback]

See now, there's your problem. The board is supposed to be about discussion, not antagonizing others. The fact that you would dicuss using a moniker you thought might be offensive to someone else shows that you are just as much of a shallow, bitter troll as he is. If you want to "shoot fish in a barrel" (whatever that might mean to you), than you and the Head Case should go to a yahoo message board where people scream in all caps BUSH IS A MORON and IT'S ALL CLINTON'S FAULT at each other.

If posting shallow insults dressed up with lots of adjectives equates to 'doing too good a job', than I guess you're right, he was the best. I'm sure his insight will be missed. 0:)

I dunno, this whole Schiavo thing is ridiculous anyways.

288151[/snapback]

Yes, it is. Let's hope she dies soon so all this will go away.

And don't worry about me spending anymore appreciable time here. I'm done.

288151[/snapback]

See ya, see ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya.

ON EASTER YET!

288134[/snapback]

As Bishop Head, notice the correct spelling, would say:

"Charity Seeks Not Her Own"

The good Bishop did ask me to find out if anyone knows whether or not Durwood is actually from Wisconson, not Alaska.

Then he left this:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=534515

288171[/snapback]

A fitting conclusion to his short stay.....a story about sex with a cow. You guys have really been reduced to the bottom rung, haven't you?

Don't worry, you and Head Case can make each other feel better by telling yourselves how stupid everyone else is!

0:)

The good Bishop did ask me to find out if anyone knows whether or not Durwood is actually from Wisconson, not Alaska.

Then he left this:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=534515

288171[/snapback]

There's something satisfying about the Dynamic Duo leaving together and taking one last futile and childish swing on their way out.