Not Again - Amber alert in Iowa

I'll let you know when your opinion matters to me.  Don't wait around.  Nice 1970s reference - not unlike your ridiculous politics.

287719[/snapback]

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis?

God these right wing republican whackos are easy to pick off.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try.  I'm not a Republican.  Keep lauding your own futility.

287838[/snapback]

Sure pal, dry that one out and you can fertilize the lawn.

I really don't give a whit what you are since most of your posts I've bothered to read deal with mundane nonsense that nobody really cares about. Usual right wing republican crap like taxes and guns, guns and taxes seem to be your tired mantra, outside of the one sentence kiss-off meant to be humorous but only succeed in making you more ineffectual then you already are.

In case you might have missed it the first time CANADA DID NOT SEND TROOPS TO VIET NAM.

Now that wasn't so hard was it?

287828[/snapback]

And yet a Canadian won the Medal of Honor fighting in Vietnam.

And my link provides a picture of the Canadian Vietnam War Memorial.

Here's another delicious link

I think Coulter was closer to right than wrong. If the Canadian government didn't send troops, the Canadians themselves did.

:angry: You read Daily Kos?? Why am I not surprised?

Sure pal, dry that one out and you can fertilize the lawn.

I really don't give a whit what you are since most of your posts I've bothered to read deal with mundane nonsense that nobody really cares about.  Usual right wing republican crap like taxes and guns, guns and taxes seem to be your tired mantra, outside of the one sentence kiss-off meant to be humorous but only succeed in making you more ineffectual then you already are.

287841[/snapback]

The irony of that post is, as usual, palpable. You are the proverbial "one trick" pony that you vainly attempt to rail against, as evidenced by other posters deeming you "Tenny" and "RCow" before you even reached the century mark. Like a puppy desperately treading water after being flipped out of the raft in a class 4 rapid.

You call it "guns and taxes." I call it freedom. A word neither large party currently "in charge" of this country are even remotely interested in preserving - not that someone of your tired political bend would understand even the concept.

Feel free to post more links to "great cartoonists" like Doonsbury - as if that strip didn't jump the shark over a decade ago. :angry:

The irony of that post is, as usual, palpable.  You are the proverbial "one trick" pony that you vainly attempt to rail against, as evidenced by other posters deeming you "Tenny" and "RCow" before you even reached the century mark.  Like a puppy desperately treading water after being flipped out of the raft in a class 4 rapid.

You call it "guns and taxes."  I call it freedom.  A word neither large party currently "in charge" of this country are even remotely interested in preserving - not that someone of your tired political bend would understand even the concept.

Feel free to post more links to "great cartoonists" like Doonsbury - as if that strip didn't jump the shark over a decade ago.  :angry:

287847[/snapback]

Stop making sense.

And yet a Canadian won the Medal of Honor fighting in Vietnam. 

And my link provides a picture of the Canadian Vietnam War Memorial.

Here's another delicious link

I think Coulter was closer to right than wrong.  If the Canadian government didn't send troops, the Canadians themselves did.

:angry: You read Daily Kos??  Why am I not surprised?

287842[/snapback]

It's a far cry for the Canadian Government to actually send their own troops, under their own flag, under their own Armed services (which is obviously what Coulter meant) then for a few soldiers of fortune to cross an unprotected border and do time in the Army, Navy, Air Force or Marines.

Oh yeah that "memorial" in Windsor? Erected by three guys from Michigan.

Try again.

The irony of that post is, as usual, palpable.  You are the proverbial "one trick" pony that you vainly attempt to rail against, as evidenced by other posters deeming you "Tenny" and "RCow" before you even reached the century mark.  Like a puppy desperately treading water after being flipped out of the raft in a class 4 rapid.

You call it "guns and taxes."  I call it freedom.  A word neither large party currently "in charge" of this country are even remotely interested in preserving - not that someone of your tired political bend would understand even the concept.

Feel free to post more links to "great cartoonists" like Doonsbury - as if that strip didn't jump the shark over a decade ago.  :angry:

287847[/snapback]

Can anyone see this Darin guy, stroking and polishing his "rod", while waxing fervently for *sigh* "freedom".

Keep going you're cracking me up.

Can anyone see this Darin guy, stroking and polishing his "rod", while waxing fervently for *sigh* "freedom".

Keep going you're cracking me up.

287865[/snapback]

Look, the puppy is starting to swallow more water. Typical "I'm losing so I'll make a reference to possible demented sexuality of my opponent." I was really surprised to see the "Keep going you're cracking me up" so early. That usually takes at least one more desperate attempt to regain some self respect before being used.

Look, the puppy is starting to swallow more water.  Typical "I'm losing so I'll make a reference to possible demented sexuality of my opponent."  I was really surprised to see the "Keep going you're cracking me up" so early.  That usually takes at least one more desperate attempt to regain some self respect before being used.

287871[/snapback]

Get your mind out of the gutter cowboy. I was referring to your firearm.

Get your mind out of the gutter cowboy. I was referring to your firearm.

287875[/snapback]

Gee, this is a card I didn't see being played. [/sarcasm]

Now run off and tell your "buddies" how well you've "handled" yourself today. Shouldn't take long on the bus ride to tell your "story" to so few "passengers."

Yeah like any organization would have you.  Let alone RIO renegades.  :angry:

287845[/snapback]

The clues are all there so I finally figured out what Potsie is. I should have guessed this sooner but it sounds to me that our little Darin is a -ok ready-Darin is an honest to goodness libbertearan, spreading the gospel of Harry Browne to the unwashed while decrying a two party system (how genuinely daring of him!) that he doesn't seem to have any qualms about cashing in on.

Potsie Brown BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's a far cry for the Canadian Government to actually send their own troops, under their own flag, under their own Armed services (which is obviously what Coulter meant) then for a few soldiers of fortune to cross an unprotected border and do time in the Army, Navy, Air Force or Marines.

287857[/snapback]

Oh. My. God. So Ann Coulter had her facts wrong? She heard about Canadians fighting with Americans in Vietnam and referenced that in an interview incorrectly? Well, that absolutely proves SO MUCH. Now it's just obvious how smart lefties like you are. :angry:

Oh yeah that "memorial" in Windsor? Erected by three guys from Michigan.

Try again.

The memorial is less of a memorial because of who erected it? Do the names on there count?

Gee, this is a card I didn't see being played.  [/sarcasm]

Now run off and tell your "buddies" how well you've "handled" yourself today.  Shouldn't take long on the bus ride to tell your "story" to so few "passengers."

287876[/snapback]

Gosh, how cryptic!

Oh.  My.  God.  So Ann Coulter had her facts wrong?  She heard about Canadians fighting with Americans in Vietnam and referenced that in an interview incorrectly?  Well, that absolutely proves SO MUCH.  Now it's just obvious how smart lefties like you are.  :angry:

The memorial is less of a memorial because of who erected it?  Do the names on there count?

287889[/snapback]

Silver, Ms. Coulter throws bombs and insults around like they're rice at a wedding. The only thing I ask of a hypocrite like her is a little factual relevence. That doesn't seem like much now does it?

As for the "Memorial" if the Canucks were so guldarned gung ho to kill gooks why didn't they erect their own damn monument.

Silver, Ms. Coulter throws bombs and insults around like they're rice at a wedding. The only thing I ask of a hypocrite like her is a little factual relevence. That doesn't seem like much now does it?

287896[/snapback]

mmmmmm.....irony.

Oh well, you brought it up. All I did was a quick Google check to see if there was anything to what she said. Even I've heard stories of Canadians fighting in Vietnam and it's not a subject I've researched.

As for the "Memorial" if the Canucks were so guldarned gung ho to kill gooks why didn't they erect their own damn monument.

Because, as we all know, the point of the Vietnam conflict was to "kill gooks."

I was looking up something about the movie Stripes and found this about John Candy and his role in it.

" There's a bit of autobiographical truth to Candy's lines when Ox tells the other recruits why he decided to enlist. "You might have noticed," he remarks sarcastically, "I have a bit of a weight problem." Then he gets a determined look on his face and vows: "I'm going to walk out of here a lean, mean fighting machine." Twelve years earlier, in his last year of high school, John Candy at age 18 had been propelled by similar thoughts when he drove to Buffalo to enlist in the U.S. marines -- only to be rejected because of an old football injury."

He tried to enlist in 1969.

287896[/snapback]

Another hysterically ironic post considering you have yet to express an opinion on anything other than your distain for "wingers".

Maybe you should post again about how you don’t know what “RCow” means. 0:)