Rockpile - MS WALK 2005

rockpile

I know I am not the only "Waller" walking, but I thought I would ask. :doh:

In the past two years, TSW and friends have sponsored me for about $1,100 - GREAT JOB! If you are interested in sponsoring me, you can PM me your snail mail address and I will send you mine. You can also e-mail me rockpile@gmail.com. You can also pledge on line by folowing the link.

Visit my personal page: Rock's MS Walk Page

or my team page: Rock's personal page

No amount is too small.

If you already sponsored Chris - THANKS - it all goes to the same cause! :lol:

I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in 1994. Since then, I have quit smoking, dropped 10 lbs, ran a 10K, hiked mountains from the Adirondacks to the Sierra Madres. I am still in remission, thanks in part to medicine that was NOT available less than a generation ago.

With research and maybe some luck, I believe MS will be a curable disease one day; we will be able to do more than just treat the symptoms, or DELAY the next attack.

Any donations to help that cause are appreciated.

Thanks to my family and friends for their continuous support.

P.S. I am a diehard Buffalo Bills fan, but my team is NOT affiliated with Buffalo Bills Boosters Club, Inc. (but I am a member)

I'm with you. I sponsor my girlfriend( the one in my picture) she has relapsing-remitting as well. She was diagnosed 5 years ago. She organizes a group from her company and they match the contributions. Cheers to you and her and everyone else!

I know I am not the only "Waller" walking, but I thought I would ask.  :angry:

In the past two years, TSW and friends have sponsored me for about $1,100 - GREAT JOB! If you are interested in sponsoring me, you can PM me your snail mail address and I will send you mine. You can also e-mail me rockpile@gmail.com. You can also pledge on line by folowing the link.

No amount is too small.

If you already sponsored Chris - THANKS - it all goes to the same cause!  0:)

I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in 1994. Since then, I have quit smoking, dropped 10 lbs, ran a 10K, hiked mountains from the Adirondacks to the Sierra Madres. I am still in remission, thanks in part to medicine that was NOT available less than a generation ago.

With research and maybe some luck, I believe MS will be a curable disease one day; we will be able to do more than just treat the symptoms, or DELAY the next attack.

P.S. I am a diehard Buffalo Bills fan, but my team is NOT affiliated with Buffalo Bills Boosters Club, Inc. (but I am a member)

287363[/snapback]

Just a Monday bump.

Thanks!

I know I am not the only "Waller" walking, but I thought I would ask.  <_<

No amount is too small.

If you already sponsored Chris - THANKS - it all goes to the same cause!  :doh:

287363[/snapback]

• 3 weeks later...