Draft Josh Allen... 2019

43 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Does every thread here have to be about Josh Allen? ( we now have to start on the other one..)

We're drafting the defensive Josh Allen. It's genius

I'm going to start a thread about signing the WR version of Josh Allen. And maybe a few OL JA prototypes. JA'S everywhere!

Next up: is Shady going to carry the torch and play RB like JA does QB? Or is there a JA in FA that plays RB..

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

This draft is LOADED with GREAT DEFENSIVE talent, and the offensive talent is left wanting... get a STUD on defense in the 1st round would be ideal

And Continue to suck. 

WR, TE, OL. All about Allen. How has that top defense done. Oooo yeah 4-9. Thanks 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

This guy is a playmaker on defense and would be a great replacement for Lorax. He can play on the line, offf the ball, and off the edge. He's a top ten talent for sure. He could be used like a Khalil Mack, as a SAM in base formations and an end in nickel and dime situations. If we stay in the top ten, we are drafting a defensive player. 

Tackles and receivers are huge reaches that high in this draft and plugging holes is a terrible way to draft. 

Love the common sense with this post! GO BILLS!

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Then TRADE out and get more blocks

I wasn't opposed to that... if we did that, then CODY FORD WILL DEFINITELY IMPROVE OUR OL!!!!!

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I gotta say I am in agreement with Bobby here......we need offensive talent in the worst way....might be easier to get free agents on the D side and draft the O talent

offensive talent sucks in this draft... terribly

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Good point, let's draft a guy who won't beat out Mills or Zay or Clay... GENIUS!  

And you know this about the offensive talent HOW

This is supposed to be a good draft for WR and TE.....not Julio Jones type good but solid none the less

And yes....we need those kinds of players

3 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

This draft is LOADED with GREAT DEFENSIVE talent, and the offensive talent is left wanting... get a STUD on defense in the 1st round would be ideal

Unless you actually look at what's available in the draft

Yes, i’ve looked at the draft. I amateur scout every year with fellow Jet fans. I’m not Gil Brandt by any means but, to answer your question, yes, i’m familiar with the prospects.

It honestly has nothing to do with the prospects though. It’s more about the right plan that needs to be set in motion in order to support and help develop your rookie QB.

is that not the most important thing about your team at the moment? I’d say yes.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yes, i’ve looked at the draft. I amateur scout every year with fellow Jet fans. I’m not Gil Brandt by any means but, to answer your question, yes, i’m familiar with the prospects.

It honestly has nothing to do with the prospects though. It’s more about the right plan that needs to be set in motion in order to support and help develop your rookie QB.

is that not the most important thing about your team at the moment? I’d say yes.

I really hate that some of you are making me agree with a jet fan here

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

I wasn't opposed to that... if we did that, then CODY FORD WILL DEFINITELY IMPROVE OUR OL!!!!!

offensive talent sucks in this draft... terribly

It really doesn’t though. This is a very underrated WR class. DK Metcalf, Deebo Samuel, K’Neal Harry, AJ Brown, Paris Campbell, Marquis Brown and plenty of others can develop into very good players in my opinion.

This is a very deep Offensive Line draft and the running backs also look good. Benny Snell, Dave Montgomery, DeAndre Henderson, ect

you are just saying it’s a terrible Offensive draft because you aren’t familiar with their names.