Bills - 3 more weeks, 3 personnel changes, 3 coaches on hot seat

freddyjj

Like many of you I am disappointed in how 2018 has played out.  OBD seriously overestimated the talent pool at QB, OL and WR on the 2018 Bills and man have us fans had to pay for it in multiple blowouts (Ravens, Chargers, Packers, Colts, Bears) and losing close ones (Texans, Fins and Jets).  I'm hoping Bills can go 2-1 in last 3 and also experiment with the lineup as well.

So with that said, here's what I's like to see for balance of the year:

Personnel

1. Shut down Shady at RB and go with Ford and Murphy as backs 2 and 3.  Assumes Ivory can still go.
  2. Move Miller and Mills to the bench and play Boettger at RG and McDermott at RT.  
  3. Get Croom healthy and back in lineup at #1 TE with Thomas as backup.  Shut down Clay.  If Max protect use 6 OL as they did earlier in the year and Jets did for Darnold yesterday.

Coaching - Hot seat in descending order!  Off season moves that should be made.

1. Crossman - ST - Neal and the other new DBs really missed the KR on kickoffs repeatedly - and when first guy missed no outside contain.  HS stuff.  FG gaffes all year and poor PR and Punt coverage all year as well.
  2. Castillo - OLine/Running Game -  His OL suffers from the deadly trio. Lack of talent and foot speed combined with poor coaching.  These guys can't reach block, pull or power block with leverage in the running game.  In pass blocking it's evident that the left side of line handles stunts poorly to date.  A new combo on right side may be a liability in pass pro as well given newness.  Castillo was a carryover from 2017 staff and it is plainly clear it wasn't warranted.
  3. Terrie Robiskie - WR - he is at the end of the line and  as I really believe the Bills will have 3-4 new WRs next year it might make sense for Daboll to bring in his own new NFL guy here.

What personnel changes would you like to see in last 3 games?

And what coaches (McD excluded as sure he will be brought back) would you show the door!

Edited by freddyjj

2 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Like many of you I am disappointed in how 2018 has played out.  OBD seriously overestimated the talent pool at QB, OL and WR on the 2018 Bills and man have us fans had to pay for it in multiple blowouts (Ravens, Chargers, Packers, Colts, Bears) and losing close ones (Texans, Fins and Jets).  I'm hoping Bills can go 2-1 in last 3 and also experiment with the lineup as well.

So with that said, here's what I's like to see for balance of the year:

Personnel

1. Shut down Shady at RB and go with Ford and Murphy as backs 2 and 3.  Assumes Ivory can still go.
  2. Move Miller and Mills to the bench and play Boettger at RG and McDermott at RT.  
  3. Get Croom healthy and back in lineup at #1 TE with Thomas as backup.  Shut down Clay.  If Max protect use 6 OL as they did earlier in the year and Jets did for Darnold yesterday.

Coaching - Hot seat in descending order!  Off season moves that should be made.

1. Crossman - ST - Neal and the other new DBs really missed the KR on kickoffs repeatedly - and when first guy missed no outside contain.  HS stuff.  FG gaffes all year and poor PR and Punt coverage all year as well.
  2. Castillo - OLine/Running Game -  His OL suffers from the deadly trio. Lack of talent and foot speed combined with poor coaching.  These guys can't reach block, pull or power block with leverage in the running game.  In pass blocking it's evident that the left side of line handles stunts poorly to date.  A new combo on right side may be a liability in pass pro as well given newness.  Castillo was a carryover from 2017 staff and it is plainly clear it wasn't warranted.
  3. Terrie Robiskie - WR - he is at the end of the line and  as I really believe the Bills will have 3-4 new WRs next year it might make sense for Daboll to bring in his own new NFL guy here.

What personnel changes would you like to see in last 3 games?

And what coaches (McD excluded as sure he will be brought back) would you show the door!

No I think there is about 10 of you now.  I like what our young WRs look like.  I think he(Robiskie) has done good job with our WRs.  The other 2 I would agree with.

• Thank you (+1) 2