How Beane can turn the Bills into contenders in 2019

Buffalo03

1 hour ago, entropyrules said:

I guess I have an in-built bias about acquiring aging veterans who appear to be on the downside of their career. If they do acquire Jones I won't jump of a bridge unless tied to a bungee (I probably wouldn't even do it even with a bungee). Certainly Lorenzo is an example that gives lie to my bias but I see that as the exception to the rule. I am due to return to the mud soon and just once I want some Buffalo team get to the promised land before I do so for me its all about winning the SB and not just getting into the playoffs. How we get there is always open for argument and mine are just an opinion. Not like its an engineering problem where the solutions are usually narrowed to one or two choices.

I actually don't think Julio is on the downside of his career. I think AJ Green might be but Julio hasn't really shown any signs of slowing down this year

So basically the article says to sign/trade/draft all the top talent available. Should be easy doubt anyone else with tons of cap space want any of them. 

Sounds kinda like our posters here. 

Sign me up for AJ Green for a 3rd and 4th round picks. 

Eifert is elite for 2 games a year. 

All that said I’m all for adding talent to the roster. Gonna be a crazy few months