Ever have a b!tch of a toothache?

if your tooth hurts that badly, it's probably not ever going to get better without seeing a dentist. that feeling of wanting to rip it out is common to root decay. i wouldn't be surprised if you need a root canal. don't bother with orajel. the stuff is gross and it only soothes gums. it won't do anything to help you if you have decay at the root.

I agree with Nodnarb, oralgell is only good for gums and gingivitus. If you can stand the taste, place an aspirin on the top of the tooth, and let it melt away.

As for alleviating the problem, nothing works better than VICE GRIPS and it saves the cost of Dental treatment. Drink plenty of beer first.

if your tooth hurts that badly, it's probably not ever going to get better without seeing a dentist. that feeling of wanting to rip it out is common to root decay. i wouldn't be surprised if you need a root canal. don't bother with orajel. the stuff is gross and it only soothes gums. it won't do anything to help you if you have decay at the root.

285449[/snapback]

If you're scared about getting a root canal, here's a link that might help:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...7&hl=root+canal

It helped me (somewhat...) :huh:

Temp crown on that tooth now, permanant one on next Thursday (can't wait).

CW

As for alleviating the problem, nothing works better than VICE GRIPS and it saves the cost of Dental treatment.  Drink plenty of beer first.

285453[/snapback]

:huh: Make sure it's 200 Proof. That takes some serious stones or desperation to do that on your own.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

Set the rusty blade of an iceskate from your crashed airplane on the tooth and then hit the iceskate repeatedly with the coconuts that grow on your island. Then name a volleyball Wilson and you'll have a really great time knocking your tooth out.

THIS TOTALLY WORKS BECAUSE I SAW IT ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL OR SOME CABLE SHOW AND THE GUY BECAME FAMOUS AND WON AN OSCAR OR SOMETHING SO THERE.

Good Luck.

285449[/snapback]

I had the same problem 4 years ago in college for a few days. I forget if it was a coincidence or not, but I did get wisdom teeth pulled shortly there after. Did not need a root canal. My dentist said sometimes it happens when you're stressed. I do have a dentist app't shortly though. I pray I don't need anything done, as I have no insurance.

Edit: Damn, this orajel stuff is strong.

This s not just some Hogboy-causing trouble stuff...

Take an ice cube and set it in the palm of your hand. that helps some. I dont know why, but I think it is like a acupuncture sort of thing.

Also, go to Tops. Right by the oragel is this liquid stuff. I forget the name. It comes with these small dense cotton pellets. You soak the pellets in the liquid ad you jam it down into the cavily. Make sure you have your head tipped forward when you do because if that crap runs down to te back of your throat it is enough to make a buzzard puke

if it is a back toothforget the root canal...tell that theiving dentist to get the forceps

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

Set the rusty blade of an iceskate from your crashed airplane on the tooth and then hit the iceskate repeatedly with the coconuts that grow on your island. Then name a volleyball Wilson and you'll have a really great time knocking your tooth out.

THIS TOTALLY WORKS BECAUSE I SAW IT ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL OR SOME CABLE SHOW AND THE GUY BECAME FAMOUS AND WON AN OSCAR OR SOMETHING SO THERE.

Good Luck.

285477[/snapback]

:huh::lol::lol:

WILSON!!!!!