seeking: lake erie cottage to rent

Ah, the suckers. Lemon suckers, with real pieces of lemon in them and the cinnamon ones...... My sisters and I used to live for the suckers....

I still Remember my first rides on the Giant, and then the Comet roller coasters with my Dad. Good times....good times...

Nothing like good old Kenmore day at Crystal Beach ........sigh....

285544[/snapback]

We used to go to Kenmore day every year, they still sell the suckers (Halls) in and around the area. We still have a cottage up there near Crystal Beach (ours is in Ridgeway) but its a mile from the beach.

There are plenty of rentals on the beach in Crystal beach, just hit some of the real estate websites for the area. most rentals are about 600-700 for a week on the beach, a little cheaper if you go off the beach. I'd offer ours, but the family takes turns and I have no idea what the availability is, plus my sisters will immediately say the week you wanted is the week they were thinking of going, happens to me all the time.

Aah...sherkston....

Anybody else ever go there and camp on the beach and walk from party to party / bonfire to bonfire??? As an 18 year old, those were good good times.

They were great times as a 42 year old as well. <_<