Williamsburg, VA

boyst

Here now staying at a resort.  Checked out precarious brewery - ***** amazing

She has some classes tomorrow for the DVM continuing ed.

She has heard about all my exes. So revenge was fun as she told me more about dating Marc Gasol. ??‍♂️. Dude is like 700'

On 10/30/2018 at 12:32 PM, bills_fan said:

I was there in late August.  Stayed at a Best Western which was perfectly fine and had a decent hotel bar for afterwards.  Colonial Williamsburg was 5 min away, Busch Gardens was 15 min.  The Busch Gardens waterpark, Water Country USA was a ton of fun.  If you like roller coasters, Busch Gardens has like 7 or 8 and they are all pretty cool.  Walk around Williamsburg and pay a la carte for what you want to do rather than buying tickets.  Shooting a colonial musket was fun, as an example.  The restaurants in Colonial Williamsburg are overpriced, but the food can be decent.  We ate there two nights.  

We are at a resort right by the gardens and staying off the river in some hoity toity place. Massages daily, too.    Hoping I can get some coasters tomorrow

Busch Gardens Williamsburg is my favorite theme park, period.  Great coasters and I dig the "old world Europe" vibe.  Spend a full day there.

Colonial 'Burg is cool too.  There's a winery that does tours/tastings if you're into that.

4 hours ago, eball said:

Busch Gardens Williamsburg is my favorite theme park, period.  Great coasters and I dig the "old world Europe" vibe.  Spend a full day there.

Colonial 'Burg is cool too.  There's a winery that does tours/tastings if you're into that.

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Marc Gasol’s wang is 5feet y’all 

Take the lady to Busch Gardens “Christmastown” before you leave.     Women love that place. 

It's included in the resort price I guess