TravisHenry.com

I guess you missed the point: it wasn't whether he was acquited or not but the fact that he, others, and you if you want to put yourself in the band are all @$$ho!es for harping on that case. So oh Henry is such a bad awful guy who should be thought of as a sex offender and you need to keep your young girls at bay because, he being 21 at the time slept with a girl who lied and said she was 18 when she was really 15. He made an honest mistake, get over it. Anyone who can't by the average person definition is an @$$Ho!e. It's one thing to have an opinion of him as a player (BTW a lot of you don't give him the credit he deserves) but we can't even have an honest discussion about Henry as a player without some @$$ho!e bringing up this BS, LET IT DIE AND LET'S TALK FOOTBALL!

284210[/snapback]

At least keep your arguement straight within a thread. It will give you more credance.

He was acquitted as the girl admitted she lied about her age. The only crime he is guilty of is a one night stand which plenty of guys on this site is guilty of if they had any game back in their younger days!

That was your statement, that he was acquitted and was only guilty of bad judgement. You were wrong, and every parent has the obligation to protect their children from these predators.

At least keep your arguement straight within a thread.  It will give you more credance. 

That was your statement, that he was acquitted and was only guilty of bad judgement.  You were wrong, and every parent has the obligation to protect their children from these predators.

284225[/snapback]

From what I recall, she was the predator. I thought she was a runaway and was looking for someplace to sleep. The girls approached him not the other way around. I may be wrong. Just for the record, OJ was innocent, right, because he was acquitted?

Oh, and nice one thrwing in "sexual molestation or misconduct" while you're getting your facts straight. There's quite a difference in those two words, connotations and charges.

Im sure his agent had the website made for him or some similar thing.  Also, it's not like that website is some marvelous web wizardry in terms of design excellence.

283917[/snapback]

If I was a player and my agent had a crappy site like that made for me, I'd fire my agent.

One can only assume that Travis has never seen the website...

If I was a player and my agent had a crappy site like that made for me, I'd fire my agent.

One can only assume that Travis has never seen the website...

284556[/snapback]

He probably had trouble reading it or it was designed to attract 15 year old girls!