Why oh why?

Stroke 17

Why oh why do I keep coming back for more. 44 years a season ticket holder with more misery than happy times but Im still here. I can't believe I am about to type this but Sundays game may be the worst I have felt since wide right. There are plenty of games to choose from but for some reason Sunday was areal kick in the N**ts. There I said it. It was brutal before and after Allens injury.

The before injury, I get that Josh is a rookie but how can a guy who has been a football since he was 8 years old not be able to throw an on target pass just 5 to 7 yards down field. How can a guy who got to this point in his career be so off target. A simple crossing pattern that high school QB's make and sure as hell an NFL QB makes seems to be a real challenge for Bills QB. How can a deep throw that if in the area may get a PI call be so far out of bounds or so overthrown it no chance of being anything but a throwaway.

I watch so many other teams, good and bad, make simple plays and in the 2018 NFL where defense is almost illegal. My freakin team can"t complete a pass.  Records are being broken in pass yards, point scored and my team, your team, our team is just awful.   Man its hard to watch. Man I can"t wait for the 3 December games, sitting there with a few people that are left trusting the process.

After the injury, well you know, the same old thing that we all knew was going to happen. I say it all the time whether in the stands or on the couch, how the hell can a bunch of half drunk fans see what is going on with this team but the people paid to know see nothin.  

Thanks for letting me vent AGAIN.  Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

No argument there.  When I was in grade school I used to get my report card with a grade and a number.

I was usually grade C-3    3 said," does whats required nothing more" 

In a nutshell that is the Bills and because of my grade school, formative years I guess that is why I keep coming back.

Thanks for your diagnosis. I will sleep better now.