Wyatt Teller, Inactive

Gamache518

Bills OL Wyatt Teller is inactive again, I thought he played very well during Pre-Season and with how the o-line is shaped up i thought he should be given a chance to see what he can showcase, is there any info on him as to why he has been inactive.

9 minutes ago, Gamache518 said:

Bills OL Wyatt Teller is inactive again, I thought he played very well during Pre-Season and with how the o-line is shaped up i thought he should be given a chance to see what he can showcase, is there any info on him as to why he has been inactive.

Because serlis is activated.

• Like (+1) 1

Peterman played well in the pre-season too.  While you may think he should be given a change the coaches who actually see him play apparently don't see it the same way as you do.  And they actually are seeing him every day too, amazing that they don't see it the same way as someone who doesn't ever see him practice.

11 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Peterman played well in the pre-season too.  While you may think he should be given a change the coaches who actually see him play apparently don't see it the same way as you do.  And they actually are seeing him every day too, amazing that they don't see it the same way as someone who doesn't ever see him practice.

...but he's allergic to "live ammo"............