Fantasy Football Question

Buffalo03

14 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

You got to hope that Ross has one big TD play to make it work.  2 REC 50-60 yds and a TD.  They will target him 3-5 times.  The underdog getting picked up a bit is Breida. I think he will get more touches than Morris, but it's a risk.  Both of them will get 10-12 carries, and hopefully 40+ yds, but Brieda is the red zone guy so I think he gets a leg up on Morris. 

Thompson is that boom or bust guy. One week he goes for 100yds and a TD,  the next week 23. Everything depends on how safe you want to play it. 

How is Breida the red zone guy?  He’s 190 pounds.  If goalline carries are to be had, it’s going to be Morris.  If he stays healthy, AM is going to blow up in Shanahan’s offense.  

10 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

How is Breida the red zone guy?  He’s 190 pounds.  If goalline carries are to be had, it’s going to be Morris.  If he stays healthy, AM is going to blow up in Shanahan’s offense.  

The one thing with Morris I don't like for this week is that Matt Breida is on top of the depth chart. I think I'm gonna give it one week to see how it plays out

• Like (+1) 1