8-29: Bills' Beat Podcast with Buscaglia and Fairburn - Should the Bills Capitalize on the QB Trade Market?

9 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

If Brett Hundley fetched a 6th round pick, then McCarron can too. 

The fact that someone considered Brett Hundley worth anything at this stage is funny. Then again the Seahawks are gonna Seahawk. So odd how the same regime that built a champion has been so absolutely terrible at personnel now for about 4 years. 

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

AJM didn't boost his trade value last night.  I think he'll be the 3rd QB who'll be inactive on game days. 

i don't know if he'll be 2nd or 3rd, but i don't think any move will be made at the position until the trade deadline in october when they have things figured out.

an early injury or even two could be a real possibility given the teams we face in september.

On 8/30/2018 at 4:37 AM, GunnerBill said:

The fact that someone considered Brett Hundley worth anything at this stage is funny. Then again the Seahawks are gonna Seahawk. So odd how the same regime that built a champion has been so absolutely terrible at personnel now for about 4 years. 

I give Scot McCloughan a lot of credit, to bad he has personal problems. What a great eye for talent .