Edge signs franchise tender with Colts

Any coincidense this happens a day after Nick Saban pretty much said trading for either James or Alexander is highly unlikely because he needs his draft picks to build his team? I think not. The Fish will probably trade down and end up with one of the top three backs in the draft.

Any coincidense this happens a day after Nick Saban pretty much said trading for either James or Alexander is highly unlikely because he needs his draft picks to build his team? I think not. The Fish will probably trade down and end up with one of the top three backs in the draft.

277011[/snapback]

Possibly, but I still think that Edge gets traded somewere before the season starts.

For the record, I can't stand what Saban is doing to my team.

277011[/snapback]

By pick #8, all of the top 3 RBs will be gone...so they better not trade down far if they want one!