WR battle... most significant position battle going into TC???

8 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I agree.  however the time to do that was either in the draft or FA. We pretty much gotta roll with what we got now.  WR after last year was a glaring hole that Beane decided not to address in any real way,

fair take

On 7/7/2018 at 12:16 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

Didn't say the most important, he referenced "overlooked" and I was just saying the WR battle is probably the 2nd most talked about battle behind QB, so was just confused by the user of the words "most overlooked"

i realized after word , my error Alpha.

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2018 at 3:17 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

What reports are you reading?

Dupre was receiving some praise in OTAs, almost none in Minicamp. There was reportedly some kind of injury around the end of OTAs, so maybe he just didn't get much work in Minicamp.

About the only mention you hear of Reilly is that he got 1st team reps, but you also heard that most of the other WRs were rotated in with the 1st team, but KB and Kerley are entrenched there.

By the end of OTAs and into Minicamp, you hear a lot more of Ray Ray, Proehl, and Foster making an impact. If you're considering Dupre and Reilly favorites simply because they're 2nd year guys, despite seeing very very very little action as rookies, Foster probably evens out and cancels that advantage having worked under Dabol last year at Alabama.

tenor.gif?itemid=7413222