If it's true that Campbell and Euhus will be

then I am now comfortable again with our TE situation. With these 2, along with the newly re-signed Neufeld I believe we are relatively strong at TE. They started performing very well by the end of last season. Of course, I still wouldn't mind drafting Matt Jones...

Bills | Euhus Injury Update - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:57:24 -0800

BuffaloBills.com reports Buffalo Bills TE Tim Euhus (knee) is expected to be at full speed by training camp, according to general manager Tom Donahoe. Euhus underwent offseason knee surgery.

Bills | Campbell Injury Update - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:56:44 -0800

BuffaloBills.com reports Buffalo Bills TE Mark Campbell (knee) is expected to be at full speed by training camp, according to general manager Tom Donahoe. Campbell underwent offseason knee surgery.

First off, people keep on referring to KFFL, but all it seems to do is just repost stuff we already knew from local media.

But anyway, how many TEs are we likely to carry on our roster. It seems like we will likely have 3 normally but might take another roster spot for TE if we are worried about the health of MC/TE.

First off, people keep on referring to KFFL, but all it seems to do is just repost stuff we already knew from local media.

But anyway, how many TEs are we likely to carry on our roster. It seems like we will likely have 3 normally but might take another roster spot for TE if we are worried about the health of MC/TE.

275057[/snapback]

Yeah, I know but it's a great place to get the news on a bunch of different teams, in one location. Is Peters still projecting as a TE or is he officially a lineman?

Yeah, I know but it's a great place to get the news on a bunch of different teams, in one location.  Is Peters still projecting as a TE or is he officially a lineman?

275060[/snapback]

I pretty certain they are going to try to focus on making him a OT fulltime and a spot starter at TE if we have another injury disaster in the future.

I'm not as worried about Cambell and Euhus as everybody else is here. I work at the top orthopedic hospital in the country, and knee surgery is much more advanced than it was even 5 years ago. Some surgeons here say that a repaired/replaced knee is even stronger than a natural knee! Christ, look at McGahee, he was supposed to walk with a limp his whole life!