They may have caught the Golden State Killer

LeviF

On 4/28/2018 at 5:34 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

No prob.  No reason to think hard about "what I meant."  You're the one being obtuse here.  It's pretty obvious that dude was out to fool everyone until DNA investigative tools would make his sick spree obsolete.  You're the one who asked why it stopped. I answered it.  Like it wasn't obvious to figure out?  I even backed it up with what other's were thinking.  I posted it when I saw it thinking I'd get you up to speed. Knowing it was "me", I figured I'd have to show you other's were thinking the same way... You still took the easy cheap shot.  I am not complicated

Not trying to be a jerk...Or a Richard... Or ranting.  Just helping you to get up to speed.  I understand it is hard to wrap one's brain around the heinous acts this **** MAY have committed.  Again, the perp hid his prints, because he knew he could.  DNA comes on scene, he stops. Simple.

The "Oh, it's EiL I don't understand him" thing don't hunt...Here at least. Save it for something that I will really confound you with.  Even /dev confirmed that sentiment.  I know, taking the cheap route is easy, I am just asking you to think a little, it's really not that hard.

Sorry for offending you. I am the one that should be offended and I probably was. :lol: 

Jeeze, last time I try to help. Yeah, right, I will be right back @ it "helping."  No good deed goes unpunished. <_<

All this ranting from me saying this:  Not sure what you're saying.

Those were really fighting words I put out there.

• Like (+1) 1