If the Bills do move up for a QB then we need more trades/FAs

I’m sure that the price to move up is going to be costly and with the holes that we currently have I would like to see the Bills be more active in making trades and acquiring better FAs. I really thought and wanted the Bills to get LG Andrew Norwell, especially considering the Carolina connection I thought that we had a good shot of getting him. Now that he’s gone off to Jacksonville I wonder if Beane knew that Incognito was going to pull his antics if this signing would of been of an importance.

Someone posted not too long ago about the Bears’ WR Kevin White, I know I did a long time ago, and would like to see a trade of this nature. It’s trades like that I think is important for us to do if the Bills do indeed trades up in the draft.

if there are other potential players/trades that you would like to see happen then please post them, I would love to see what other alternatives could be out there for us.

1 minute ago, Tipster19 said:

I’m sure that the price to move up is going to be costly and with the holes that we currently have I would like to see the Bills be more active in making trades and acquiring better FAs. I really thought and wanted the Bills to get LG Andrew Norwell, especially considering the Carolina connection I thought that we had a good shot of getting him. Now that he’s gone off to Jacksonville I wonder if Beane knew that Incognito was going to pull his antics if this signing would of been of an importance.

Someone posted not too long ago about the Bears’ WR Kevin White, I know I did a long time ago, and would like to see a trade of this nature. It’s trades like that I think is important for us to do if the Bills do indeed trades up in the draft.

if there are other potential players/trades that you would like to see happen then please post them, I would love to see what other alternatives could be out there for us.

A trade like trading draft picks for guys that don’t suit up for entire seasons at a time? Please no.  If the bears cut him, I’d sign him to a minimum contract but I wouldn’t want him for a draft pick and his 2.7 mill salary. He’s ALWAYS hurt.  I’d rather draft someone that might play.

but I agree that we should be making some sort of moves to add more talent....:which is a gameplan that will always be in motion with this FO.  I’d be down to trade down in the draft with our highest pick after we trade up for a QB, unless a stud LB,G or WR slips into our laps.