chad kelly

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Hahahahahaha

But seriously, even though he is a total moron, I will root for any local guy.  He will get a shot to compete for a job but it’s a lot more likely he will cut during camp.  He just doesn’t have the brains to be a nfl qb.

Are you suggesting, for example, that Cam Newton does?  

Chad's problem is not his intelligence, it's his ability to play football.

Just now, dbflaBill said:

lol and where does it say it was a favor?

Mr. Irrelevant

google is you friend. Go read all the reports. But hey yeah the last pick in the 7th round that went to three different colleges and littered with offseason issues is the QB in waiting

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Mr. Irrelevant

google is you friend. Go read all the reports. But hey yeah the last pick in the 7th round that went to three different colleges and littered with offseason issues is the QB in waiting

again an UDFA is their STARTING QB. So again your point makes not sense... please come at me when you know something about how football works.

Just now, dbflaBill said:

again an UDFA is their STARTING QB. So again your point makes not sense... please come at me when you know something about how football works.

Must be Chad Family. 

Sure so answer me this how many late round QBs or UDFAs have successful careers by percentage. 

Then adjust that percentage by sucess stories that have had three colleges and multiple off field issues.