Lauletta or Rudolph? Who is the better prospect?

PIZ

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

What's great about it?

Pretty much everything.  Feel in the pocket, eyes downfield, great feet, great arm, great accuracy.  Basically did everything to lead his team against two very good defenses.  Did you really post those games as a negative???  

Just now, Stokes84 said:

Pretty much everything.  Feel in the pocket, eyes downfield, great feet, great arm, great accuracy.  Basically did everything to lead his team against two very good defenses.  Did you really post those games as a negative???  

I posed them as a meh.  Neither his arm nor accuracy are great. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'm not. Lots of easy throws to wide open guys mixed in with misfires.  

Every QB has occasional misfires.  Look at the throws over the deep outs.  Look some of the windows he hits.  My goodness, pin point.  Guy is fantastic.

Just now, Stokes84 said:

Every QB has occasional misfires.  Look at the throws over the deep outs.  Look some of the windows he hits.  My goodness, pin point.  Guy is fantastic.

Plenty of Easy windows and short stuff.  I see average arm strength especially from a guy as big as he is. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Plenty of Easy windows and short stuff.  I see average arm strength especially from a guy as big as he is. 

Even watching him at the combine throwing on air, many of his throws would have been picks in the NFL. This guy is a bigger Nate Peterman with tiny hands. 

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

Even watching him at the combine throwing on air, many of his throws would have been picks in the NFL. This guy is a bigger Nate Peterman with tiny hands. 

You look at him and expect the ball to jump out of his hand and it just doesn't.  Even his deep balls flutter too much for me and the deep outs would be picks in many instances at the NFL level as you intimated. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That's settlling for a guy who doesn't project as a franchise QB.  That doesn't seem meaningful or reasonable at all to me. 

Which QBs specifically in this draft do you consider "franchise type" that the Bills should consider selecting? Any one of Rosen, Allen, Mayfield or Darnold acceptable? Does Jackson make sense to you at #12 or #22? Any sleeper QB picks?

Where do you draw the line (price to pay) to move up?

The announcers are literally extolling his arm strength throughout the video.  You don't need to be Jamarcus Russell to be an excellent NFL QB.  Timing and feel are much more important.  He absolutely has adequate arm strength.