Women's NCAA: UB in the Sweet 16!

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

That would be a dream to move into the ACC!! The question is..would the university be willing to pay the ransom...also..I would assume our games would have to be moved downtown to the KBC.Pegula would have a say in that but other NFL teams share arenas with NBA/college teams..why not us.Oh my...I wish!

AAC = All American Conference. Not ACC. No way UB is ever considered for the ACC, but the AAC would be a great fit with UConn, UCF, USF, Tulane, Houston, etc. Mostly major urban universities. A better match than the Northeastsouthwest Bumfudge State type schools in the MAC. Plus the AAC would love to have another school with an alumni base in NYC.

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

AAC = All American Conference. Not ACC. No way UB is ever considered for the ACC, but the AAC would be a great fit with UConn, UCF, USF, Tulane, Houston, etc. Mostly major urban universities. A better match than the Northeastsouthwest Bumfudge State type schools in the MAC. Plus the AAC would love to have another school with an alumni base in NYC.

My bad..lots of travel but hey..as you stated,it would be a step up.p.s.-you had my heart racing when I thought ACC.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

AAC is actually American Athletic Conference :P  but just bustin chops

UBs destiny is definitely in a bigger conference but they must become a MAC dynasty first... they are still in its infancy if you look at the big picture 

returning to D1 football in just 1999.. not even 20 years 

Edited by Buffalo716