Veteran QB: It all comes down to FOLES / MCCARRON!

i was all for foles, but now i don't think he's in play...at least this year.

when we traded tt to the browns and they gave us THE 1ST PICK IN THE 3RD RD. for him, i got the feeling that there was a second deal worked out for the no.4 spot with the caveat that things go as planned...which is/would be....

buffalo finds a way to get up further...done..no.12

the browns take darnold at no.1 who will need probably 2 yrs. and tt with that roster, in that division works for the browns.

mcbeane knows who the giants are taking..barkley. even if he doesn't and they take rosen so be it. maybe they take allen.

i highly doubt they trade out of that spot.

i also highly doubt indy trades out of the 3 spot and takes chubb.

then we trade 12 and next yrs. 2nd...(possibly 1st) for no.4 and take baker mayfield. i think the browns being so generous with that 3rd. rd. pick was the start of the entire plan. i also think that the top 4 gms have the top 4 spots in agreement with one another.

i could be completely wrong. maybe they sign a.j. to a 3yr. deal and outbid everyone. they use no.12 for r.smith the lb. or maybe even vita vea then draft rudolph at 22. i just got the feeling that it's the first scenario.

Edited by billsredneck1

4 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

Trevor Siemian appears to be available from Denver. Is he an option? His contract is pretty reasonable and he is still young...

The problem with Trevor is he has already proven himself to be a bad quarterback.