Match Game: Team --> QB

LA Grant

1 hour ago, LA Grant said:

Oh god, if we go into next season with Mike Glennon & Nate Peterman, with all this draft capital.... there's going to be riots, lol.

Oh yeah, oops. Assuming the Cousins rumors don't pan out (I don't think they will but obviously could be wrong), I think they go with Bridgewater + mid-round QB + McCarron or Glennon. 

Browns --> Darnold

Bills -- > Rosen + McCown

Broncos --> Keenum + Allen

Jets ---> Cousins 

Dolphins ---> Mayfield

Cardinals --> Jackson + Bradford

Nice job predicting Tyrod to the Browns!

I think they always made sense considering his being on a one year deal and the fact that they led the NFL in turnovers last year. 

Getting Alex Smith right was the one I’m pretty proud about because that one seemed pretty out of the blue.

7 hours ago, DCOrange said:

I think they always made sense considering his being on a one year deal and the fact that they led the NFL in turnovers last year. 

Getting Alex Smith right was the one I’m pretty proud about because that one seemed pretty out of the blue.

Well done. If you're also right about Darnold, you need to start sharing lottery numbers.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/10/2018 at 10:47 PM, LA Grant said:

Match 'Em

Browns --> Darnold

Jets ---> Cousins 

Dolphins ---> Mayfield

I was wrong about Cousins, but I did call Keenum/Broncos and Cardinals/Bradford.

How are your predictions holding up after today????

9 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

I'm one away from a perfect score.

Dayyyyuummmmmm.... well done, duder. I'd be happy with McCarron or McCown as our QB2/bridge. Any of the Mcs! 

Who are your draft predictions?

On 3/10/2018 at 10:47 PM, LA Grant said:

Match 'Em

Browns --> Darnold

Jets ---> Cousins 

Dolphins ---> Mayfield

Annnnnd, there goes my McCown prediction, blown to hell. He's staying with the Jets.