Sal Capaccio: Bills' Combine Preview

26CornerBlitz

23 hours ago, JOSH HUFF said:

There are plenty of good rookie running backs they could get with their late 2nd or 3rd round pick.  I like Rashaad Penny or Sony Michel

Royce Freeman looks really good to. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

same here.  Not to mention this draft is so deep in RB.  Guice, Sonny, and Ronald Jones would be high on my draft boards.  Shady is no spring chicken either.  With us being a run heavy team,  I put RB above WR as need

Especially since the draft is weak at Wr.

13 hours ago, JOSH HUFF said:

I would take Sony Michel in the 2nd Rd...He reminds me of Shady!!

Sony can catch and has similar speed as Shady. Sony doesn’t posses the same stop to high end speed as quickly that Shady does. Sony almost always is heading toward the line of scrimmage, he takes great angles. Rarely will Sony get tackled for a big loss. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Sony can catch and has similar speed as Shady. Sony doesn’t posses the same stop to high end speed as as quickly that Shady does. Sony almost always is heading toward the line of scrimmage, he takes great angles. Rarely will Sony get tackled for a big loss. 

I agree

12 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Sony can catch and has similar speed as Shady. Sony doesn’t posses the same stop to high end speed as quickly that Shady does. Sony almost always is heading toward the line of scrimmage, he takes great angles. Rarely will Sony get tackled for a big loss. 

Sony is a Beta choice unless he can clean up his ball security issues. 

52 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Sony is a Beta choice unless he can clean up his ball security issues. 

Well he had 165 touches last year and had 2 fumbles and 1 of those was a turnover. I agree at times he tries to extend the ball and loses it. I am a complete homer but feel like Michel could be the best RB in this class.

• Like (+1) 1