Giant Mock Offseason

Kirby Jackson

22 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Here's my crummy Bills only pipe-dream version in step-by-step excel format:

2018 Offseason

Highlights if you don't want to view everything:

- I'm under the projected T-51 salary cap with my camp roster, though my valuation numbers may be off on players. But I tried, so there's that. I did most of that actual cap stuff with Spotrac's tool plus their estimated pick costs.

- I have at least 1 of every position on the camp roster (71 total players at this point)

- Bills FAs Retained: Preston Brown, Leonard Johnson, Ramon Humber, Nick O'Leary, a few more depth guys

- Tyrod cut

- Bills trade Cordy Glenn, Picks 21, 22, and a 2019 1st to Indianapolis for the 3rd overall pick

- Bills sign Bennie Logan, Kyle Fuller, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Connor Barwin, and Taylor Gabriel in FA

- Bills draft Josh Rosen (or Mayfield, or Darnold... w/e), and get help at LB, G, DT, RB, EDGE, & CB

I'll probably modify it more as I invest more time into it.

I doubt the Bills leave themselves that close to the cap to be honest. Not sure Barwin is a fit always seen him as a better 3-4 guy and no way Will Hernandez lasts that long in the draft would be my three immediate reflections. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I doubt the Bills leave themselves that close to the cap to be honest. Not sure Barwin is a fit always seen him as a better 3-4 guy and no way Will Hernandez lasts that long in the draft would be my three immediate reflections. 

Yeah, I'm considering swapping Hernandez for James Daniels who seems to be there more in sims anyway. There are a few interior OL that are acceptable, and any could be plugged in there. Hernandez, Daniels, Wynn, Smith, Ragnow, etc. I think there will be several deals structured with heavy 2nd year hits, but for now I went with rough expected AAV's.